Friday, October 07, 2005

Nesting

Mun Mun has been offline too long. I finally moved the cats in with TK last week. It was semi-traumatic for them. Milo is still hiding in the closet half the time. Inkblot is cozying up to Tim, but only in my presence.

TK had an accident on Sat'day night when a ginormous picture frame he was hanging broke and the cascading glass sliced his thumb. He had to get eight stitches and we barely made it to the Neil Diamond concert at the Staples center. However, we made it and it was great! Neil's outfit was only slightly sparkly. He had us turn to the person on our right and say, "I love you." That was easy for me 'cos TK was on my right. The middle-aged dad sitting on my left did not say he loved me. I don't know what the hell his problem was.

I just started writing thank you notes for wedding gifts tonight. Seven down. Eight zillion to go.

2 comments:

Safety Neal said...

So was it a picture of yours that he cut his thumb on?

Mun Mun said...

Naw, it was a giant poster from a Dean Martin movie that he already had. Luckily I am absolved of all guilt.