Friday, October 14, 2005

From my lips to your local store

A while back I wrote an entry about how they don't sell Golden Toe brand socks in the women's hosiery section of department stores and this bugged me. Inexplicably I kept getting lots of hits for "Golden Toe socks" appearing in my site meter. Well, last time I went to Macy's, low and behold, there was a display of Golden Toe socks for women! The Golden Toe people are listening to me!!!!!!

Now listen up the rest of you!
Baskin Robbins! - Check that all the workers at your franchises know how to make a decent ice cream soda. I often have to instruct these young whippersnappers how to make them.
Circuit City! - Consider hiring employees that aren't rude.
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf! - Your Chai lattes suck compared to Starbucks. Get some flavored syrups on your menu for godssakes (That goes for you too Peet's)
Morning Star! - Your breakfast links rule! Your fake bacon needs a little work.
Trader Joe's! What the hell happened to stocking Jelly Belly Sours? Bring those back immediately.

That's all for now.

No comments: