Friday, July 08, 2005

Unbridled Narcissism and Dullness

I know this is pathetic, but I love reading this blog's site meter to see how random strangers came across Mun Mun's Blog. Apologies to those of you who typed "Asaro Mudmen," "Pangea Ultima," and "Aztlan Rabbit" into a search engine and found this page. There is absolutely no useful information here about any of those topics!

Other searches that turned up this blog:

"Stinky Felix"
"Mun need my penis"
"the scab fairy"
"Al kinda"
"Super Yarn Mart"
"aphasias are in bloom"
"Hoppa Hoppa Reiter"
"My Dad Snores"
"Golden Toe Socks"

Today I'm getting my hair cut and returning some overdue library books. Please alert the media!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Better than returning your hair and getting your books cut! (Please advise, S, if this is an appropriate response to a blog. I do so like to fit in!)

Oh, yeah. And thanks for sharing.