Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Here is a Meme about Moi-Moi

Daily Soy tagged me.

Four jobs I've had:
1.Yogurt wench
2. Babysitter
3.TV studio receptionist (meanest celebrity: Pete Rose, nicest: Clint Black)
4. Researcher for book about Mia Farrow

Four films I can watch repeatedly:
1. Godfather Saga
2. Little Darlings
3. The Four Seasons
4. My Dinner with Andre

Four places I've lived:
1. Los Angeles

Four TV programs I like to watch:

1. All reality shows except Fear Factor

Four places I've been on vacation:

1.New Zealand
2. Australia
3. Germany
4. Netherlands

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Chow Mein
2. Belgian waffles
3. Crepes
4. Muligatawny soup

Four websites I visit daily:
1. See my blog links.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Anywhere with TK

Four bloggers I am annoying:
1.Oge
2.RedFive
3. Iriel
4.Jon Carlo

Four places I've never been but would like to visit:

1. Italy
2. Argentina
3.China
4. Canada

Four differences in my alternate universe:

1. Stuffed animals come alive if you love them enough.
2. Bono not famous.
3. Soy burgers as tasty as beef burgers.
4. Humans all evolved and shit.

No comments: