Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Music Meme Stick

I totally dropped this meme baton, but I'm picking it up again.

Total volume of music files on my computer: You don't really care, do you? 577.9 MB

Last CD I bought: They Might Be Giants - Here Come the ABC's (I gave it to my nephew, Danilo)

Song playing right now: Outside a gardener is playing a leaf-blower enchantingly.

Five songs I listen to a lot these days:

1. "Our Time to Shine" from the Mad Monster Party soundtrack, sung by Gale Garnett

2. "Funny" from City of Angels soundtrack. It has a great line -"My life's a joke that suffers in the telling"

3. "Soolaimon" Neil Diamond Greatest Hits 1966-1992.

TK and I have been listening to a lot of live Neil Diamond so TK can identify songs where Neil throws in "non-words" for me. Also I was trying to figure out the real words. I thought he was saying "Blood of my wine wine wine, Got on my knees knees knees" but it turns out it's "God of my want want want, Lord of my need need need."

4. "Fu Manchu" from Frank Black's self titled album.

5. "Always Better With You" from Suburban Voodoo by Paul Carrack.

I will now hand off the meme stick to RedFive and Oge if they are reading.

No comments: