Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Went with Pops and JC on a road trip the other week to Monterey, Santa Rosa, and San Francisco. At the Golden Dragon restaurant in San Francisco, all our fortune cookies told us "You will elect a new U.S. President 2004." I think there is a little power of suggestion going on with these cookies.

I spotted Garrison Keillor heading into the Peanuts museum as we were heading out. Charles Schultz was a Minnesota native too. Hmmm.

JC strong-armed me into playing Marco Polo with him. I had never played that game before. It's kind of stressful. When we first started, in my zeal to escape, I slipped through the railing of the stairs leading into the pool and in essence caused my nephew to bump into the stairs and and hit his head on the railing. Why am I such an asshole?

No comments: